To register for a session, call or email Community Healthcare Consulting at:
[email protected] OR 705-791-4602
- Minimum booking for 6 people; maximum depends on details of session.
- Preferential pricing for Not-for-Profit agencies available.
- An information sheet and liability waiver will be emailed prior to the session. Waivers for Community Healthcare Consulting are to be completed and returned prior to the session date. Additional waivers for the site location will be provided upon arrival.
- Sessions are held outdoors, with unheated shelter from inclement weather available; solid footwear is required for all participants and observers.
- 60 to 90 minute preset sessions for individuals or small groups may be offered.
- Please contact Community Healthcare Consulting for information on current schedule for these events.
Payment accepted by agency cheque, bank draft, or e-transfer. All fees are subject to HST.
Please note: payment is due at time of booking. No refunds will be issued 2 weeks or less prior to the session date. Cancellations by the client must be provided in writing by email, prior to 2 weeks before your session date and will incur a $75.00 administrative fee, with the balance refunded. There is no rescheduling by the client less than 2 weeks prior to the session date and no refund will be provided.
We reserve the right to reschedule sessions with 24 hours notice for emergency and other unforeseen circumstances. This is due to the nature of the location being a working farm. Should this occur, rescheduling of the session will be to a mutually agreeable date. Should a mutually agreeable date not be possible with a 3 month period of the originally scheduled session, the session fees will be fully refunded.
Experiential Session Component:
- The experiential sessions with horses occur on-site with our local partnering organizations.