Terms of Service for Community Healthcare Consulting
A division of CarrMayers Inc.
Thank you for choosing to use the services of Community Healthcare Consulting (a division of CarrMayers Inc,) Before you proceed, please carefully read and agree to our terms of service policy. By using our services, you agree to be bound by the following terms:
1. Scope of Services Our business provides services as outlined in our website and/or agreed upon in writing with you. We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or terminate any of our services without prior notice.
2. Fees and Payment We charge fees for our services, as outlined in our website and/or agreed upon in writing with you. Fees are non-refundable, unless otherwise stated. You agree to pay all fees in a timely manner and to provide us with accurate and up-to-date billing information. Please refer to the Payment Policy for details.
3. Confidentiality We value your privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect your confidential information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your information and you acknowledge and agree that you are providing such information at your own risk.
4. Liability Our liability to you is limited to the fees you paid for our services. We are not responsible for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of data, or business interruption. Further, Customer acknowledges that they are aware that there are risks to them of exposure to directly or indirectly arising out of, contributed to, by, or resulting from any and all communicable diseases.
5. Hold Harmless In consideration of having the opportunity to participate as either a Customer or attending adult, and in acknowledging that Customer is aware of and willing to assume the risks associated with this activity, Customer hereby voluntarily agrees to waive, hold harmless and indemnify Community Healthcare Consulting (a division of CarrMayers Inc. and its trustees, agents, volunteers and employees from any and all claims, demands, damages and causes of action of any nature whatsoever including ordinary negligence which Customer, their heirs, their assigns or successors may have against them for, on account of, or by reason of Customer’s participation in the above activities.
6. Intellectual Property Our business retains all rights, title, and interest in all intellectual property related to our services, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, and copyrighted material.
7. Termination Our terms for termination are included in the payment policy referenced above in clause 2
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada as applicable therein. Any disputes arising under or in connection with this agreement shall be resolved exclusively in the courts of the Province of Ontario.
9. Changes to Terms of Service We reserve the right to modify or amend these terms of service at any time. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website. Your continued use of our services following any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms.
By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms of service and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree with these terms, you may not use our services.